The project was affectionately named Anderson’s Corner, after the late Mrs. Peggy Anderson, Former City Council Member and longtime member of the Planning Commission. Ribera Development wished to name the project after Mrs. Anderson in honor of all of her hard work, public service and dedication to the City of Laurel.
- STATUS: Pending lease on commercial pad with gas station. Residential sold to AvalonBay in 2012.
- LOCATION: Between Washington and Baltimore adjacent to Konterra Town Center East with
I-95 frontage with two direct interchanges onto I-95. Property will have frontage on Van Dusen Road, realigned Contee Road and realigned Kenilworth Avenue.
- ZONING: 40 acre assemblage Annexed into the City of Laurel.
City Master Plan zoning is Mixed Use Transit Zoning (M-X-T). The Mixed Use – Transportation Oriented Category is established to promote the orderly development and redevelopment of land in the vicinity of major intersections, and major transit stops, so that these areas will enhance the economic status of the City and provide an expanding source of desirable employment and living opportunities for its citizens. Maximum Floor Area Ration of 8.0 for each of the permitted uses, improvements and amenities.
- Commercial pad zoned for C-Store.
- DEVELOPER: Ribera Development, LLC